1. Sweater just in case I get cold which is very awkward because I live in South Florida.
|Yep! I am such a sweater gal, I could do sweaters ALL year |
living in South Florida makes it a tad bit hard to pull off!
2. Do I have a back up short sleeve top? Just in case where I go it is unbearably HOT. (This could be a HUGE event changer if I start feeling HOT and sweating because THAT'S it I will be down and in bed for a couple of days. Most people don't know that.
|I will usually do a cap sleeve.|
I normally do not do a tank because I don't like my arms.
3. Do I have my little Spaniard fan in my purse? ~ May seem silly but I have three one that I purchased when in Barcelona that is only used on very special occasions 24 yrs ago when I was pregnant with Lou and had become a new mommie. Love those months in Barcelona and going to the plaza daily; excellent weather by the way.
4. My medication in my neat little pill box? That would be: muscle relaxant, my epilepsy medication that I actually don't use it for epilepsy but for Trigeminal Nueralgia facial pain, my pain medication and my "emergency" alert medication during the day which I use Adderal 10mg not to mention that in the morning I use a 30 mg ER Adderal because my insurance does not cover the other options mostly used by MS'ers like Provigil, etc.
|Not very pretty so I opt for.......|
|Funny because this one is exactly like the one I carry in my purse|
it is an original Limonges but mine is square and roughly the early 1900's.
5. My new friend, that I accidently bumped into and that I highly recommend is made by Poise. I came to use this product because before I was diagnosed with MS I always thought I was becoming
pre-menopausal and would make an appointment with my gynecologist she would run labs and say "no your not maybe it was a hot day." One year I went to see her five time because of the same symptom, it felt like what everyone described as a hot flash. I would start to sweat and sometimes even feel faint. I almost wanted to cut my hair off from this devastating uncomfort that then would leave me in severe fatigue. As I learned more about MS it occurred to me "hey if this helps with menopause why don't I check and see if it works for these heat strokes I'm getting from MS?" Viola my love for Poise body cooling towelette and body gel roll on. It is the BEST!!! I recommend it to woman and men alike; honestly you will not know how you got through life without these. They are a little expensive but so worth the cost.
|OK...yes it is for menopause BUT it is EXCELLENT for those HEAT intensed MS moments. The wipes are so refreshing to put behind the neck and just wipe on arms and face. Good~bye make up. :-(|
7. Purse...did I get everything I needed? Which purse am I taking and do I have to change contents between purses?
All of this, could cause anyone to be late, let alone me. I am sure I am forgetting one of my steps which would lead me to drive back home prior to leaving the vicinity. Well as I said before in the previous blog about my New Years resolution and taking strain out of my life; I was going to commit myself to me. Well after this meeting I was already running with getting the Center up and going again and I would have some financial backing so why not? I could do this my biggest strain is the finance and now it would be possible to continue having the Center opened without having to worry so much. My head is spinning thinking would be still be hard? Heck yea but I am sure I can do this. I have been planning this for years. So if I am not stressed about finance I could do this because my MS shouldn't flair. Four hours later I am at home tired moreso than usual. I slept Tuesday afternoon, all of Wednesday and did not get up until Thursday and that is because the Hubbie woke me up and made me get out of bed or else guess where I would be?
|By this time if my husband is going out with me he is just about t'ed off!|
Which leaves me to our follow up meeting for Friday, January 18th with these gentleman that are so nice and think that I have GREAT ideas BUT the person that was speaking to them was the pre Liset MS NOT the Liset with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis that still has a ton of things to work out before trying to save the world of MS or her Community. Does some of this seem confusing? Perhaps, my mind and body for some reason still seem very fatigued.
Till later my friends.